Rules and Regulations
1. Upon receipt of membership wallet card and key tags (the “Card”), member agrees to be bound by the program rules and conditions.
2. Mike DuMan Rewards (the “Points”) are earned by making qualified purchases of products and services only at Mike Duman Auto Sales and affiliate owned and operated dealerships (the “Dealership”).
3. Members must present valid membership Card at time of purchase in order to accumulate Points.
4. 15% of the total dollars you spend toward a qualified purchase OR the fixed Point award for specific transactions as outlined in the membership materials will be accrued in Points to discount your next new or pre-owned vehicle purchase at the Dealership.
5. Each of the Points earned is equal to one dollar in award discounts.
6. Qualified purchases include retail parts, detail services, maintenance, body shop services, and accessories. New or pre-owned vehicle purchases and wholesale parts purchases are excluded from this program. Points are earned on customer pay transactions only. Warranty repairs do not qualify for Points accumulation.
7. Program is limited to a maximum award level of 1,000 Points for Silver Level members and 2,000 Points for Gold Level members.
8. Points may be accumulated up to five years from the original membership start date, but may not exceed the Points limit.
9. Membership expires five years from original membership start date. Accumulated Points must be used prior to membership expiration or the Points will be forfeited.
10. Membership and Points may not be transferred from account to account. At no time can members pool Points to increase standings. Membership and accumulated earnings may not be bartered, brokered, sold, or transferred for any reason, including death and domestic matters.
11. Total Points standings will be tracked in the Flexstat® database and will be updated with each qualified purchase. Transaction credits will be posted within 30 days of the transaction date and can be checked at any Dealership Points scan terminal as well as the Dealership’s Web site.
12. When redeeming Points toward a vehicle purchase, members must present a valid membership Card containing their accumulated Points with proper identification.
13. Points may only be accumulated at the time the member makes a qualified purchase.
14. Points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
15. Only one account may be used per vehicle purchase.
16. Membership Cards remain the property of the Dealership and must be surrendered upon request.
17. Participation in this program is offered at the sole discretion of the Dealership and may be terminated at any time without prior notice.
18. The Dealership reserves the right to disqualify any person(s) from participation, if in its sole judgment the member violates the rules and regulations governing this program. In the event of disqualification or program termination, accumulated Points will be immediately terminated.
19. All members must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
20. Accumulated Points may not be redeemed if you are in default under the terms and conditions of these rules or with regard to any obligation which may be due the Dealership.
21. Determination of income or tax liability related to the participation in this program is the sole responsibility of the participating member. Neither AutoAwards, Inc. nor the Dealership make any representation as to the current or future tax consequences to the participating members as to the crediting, transfer, use, redemption, or disposition of program earnings.
22. The program has no pre-determined termination date. The program may be terminated at any time without prior notice at the wishes of the Dealership and/or AutoAwards, Inc.
23. The Dealership and AutoAwards, Inc. reserve the right to audit all accounts for compliance with these rules. In the event that an audit reveals discrepancies, the processing of program earnings may be delayed until such discrepancies are resolved. The Dealership reserves the right to make any and all decisions as to the validity of accumulated Points. All decisions are considered final.
24. Corporations, partnerships, and other entities may not be eligible to participate.
25. Nothing in these rules or in the program shall be construed to establish an agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between the Dealership, AutoAwards, Inc., or any other party. AutoAwards, Inc. is not responsible and assumes no liability for changes in or discontinuance of a Dealership service, which may affect the program benefits.
26. The Dealership and AutoAwards, Inc. reserve the right to change the program rules at any time without prior notice to members. Upon receipt of membership wallet card and key tags (the “Card”), member agrees to be bound by the program rules and conditions. Mike DuMan Rewards (the “Points”) are earned by making qualified purchases of products and services only at Mike Duman Auto Sales and affiliate owned and operated dealerships (the “Dealership”).